Write a post in which you discuss what freedom means to you. Title the post 'What Freedom Means to Me -- Your Name' & illustrate it with a relevant image.
I’m Thai. My full name is Sirikorn Sirima. My nickname is Lomprew, but you can call me Lom. I’m 23 years old. I graduated from university in China last year. My bachelor's degree is in international law. So, I can speak Thai, Chinese and English. I’m the only child in my f amily . My family let me study in China. Since I was in Junior high school till high school, I often went to China to study in short term and long term. When I was 16 years old, I had a chance to be an exchange student in China for 1 year in AFS Intercultural Programs. I’m very interested in surfing. So, when I came to New Zealand I studied surfing at the Esplanade Surf School. I love to go surfing every weekend or when I have a free time. I hope I will be a professional surfer one day. I really love to eat spicy food. Even now I’m in New Zealand, I still like to go Thai restaurant and Chinese restaurant every weekend...
My MBTI parsonarity is INTP, "The Engineer". It is said that a INTP person is logical, individualistic, reserved and very curious individual. I agree with logical and reserved perspectives. When I start doing something new, I often think the way the thing will be in progress deeply. I don't think about something emortionally, so I think I am a logical person. Also, I'm sure I have a reserved characteristic. I don't express my feelings such as anger and upset in front of other people. I sometimes like to spend a time alone. However, I disagree with individualistic perspective. I think I am not a selfish person, and I think about the feelings of other people at the discussion time, for example.
A myth: Feminists hate men They have all heard of the angry man-hating feminist trope by now. feminism sounds less like a movement made to combat gender inequality and sexism and more about the dislike of men as a whole. a team of reserchers from the university of Surrey engaged nearly 10,000 participants to investigate the accuracy of the stereotype. When the reseachers asked feminists in Italy, Poland, the UK, and the US to estimate how they felt about men, it was found that they had largery positive attitudes toward men. (did not differ from non-feminists) They also extended the investigation to men and women in China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan. There were no differences between feminists and non-feminists.
Comments
Post a Comment