About me-Lom

    I’m Thai. My full name is Sirikorn Sirima. My nickname is Lomprew, but you can call me Lom. I’m 23 years old. I graduated from university in China last year. My bachelor's degree is in international law. So, I can speak Thai, Chinese and English.

   I’m the only child in my family. My family let me study in China. Since I was in Junior high school till high school, I often went to China to study in short term and long term. When I was 16 years old, I had a chance to be an exchange student in China for 1 year in AFS Intercultural Programs. 


   I’m very interested in surfing. So, when I came to New Zealand I studied surfing at the Esplanade Surf School. I love to go surfing every weekend or when I have a free time.  I hope I will be a professional surfer one day.


   I really love to eat spicy food. Even now I’m in New Zealand, I still like to go Thai restaurant and Chinese restaurant every weekend. In Dunedin, I always go to Asian Star Food to eat Thai food and Chong’s restaurant to eat Chinese food.

 

 

 


Comments

  1. Hi Lom! Is there a reason for you to be called Lomprew? I got curious, because this nickname is very different from your given name. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Thailand, Our nickname always different from given name. My family gave me nickname "Lomprew" that means windy.

      Delete
  2. It's great you like surfing! Please tell me your favorite spicy food someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite spicy foods are Tom yum and Malatang

      Delete
  3. I haven't been to Thailand yet. I guess my first destination will be Chiang Mai. One Blogger I know is living there. He says Thailand people really enjoy their lives, especially dancing. Is that true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true, Thai people really love to dance:) and welcome to Thailand

      Delete
  4. Being able to speak 3 languages was amazing! I want to improve my English and speak one more someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think your English is very good. And want to learn another language is a good idea.

      Delete
  5. I have heard Thailand's sea is good for surfing. I hope your dreams will come true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I’m able to speak three languages 😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto