Something I Have Learned Along The Way - Yukino Izumikawa

 My father always tells me that do what you want, not to regret something that you didn’t.

So whenever I hesitate to do something, I remember this and do it. This is important advice for me because I created who I am by following his advice. I do kendo(japanese martial arts) and play the piano. Then I am  studying in NZ now. These are all what I want. Moreover, if I fail and regret to do something , I can learn some from the failure. Next time, I can remember that experience and do it better. I don’t remember when my father told me this first, but he says this repeatedly when he is drunk. Although he gives me other advices, this advice had the biggest effect on my life.



Comments

  1. Above all, it's important to truly know what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very good father!! I strongly agree with his idea.
    I think it's better to do something and regret it than not do something and regret it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto