About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto


 My name is Ryuya Fujimoto. I'm 19 years old. I am from Japan. I was born in Yamagata Prefecture, north of Tokyo. Yamagata is countryside, and it is a peaceful and great place to live. It has many mountains and delicious food and fruits. 

I like to play and watch basketball. I have been playing basketball for 10 years. I often watch NBA because it is very exciting.  My favorite player is Kobe Bryant because he is a hard worker and there are many things to learn from his mentality which is called Mamba Mentality. I also like Sandro Mamukelashvili. He is a 24-year-old Georgian player. He is not a well- known player, but he is talented and has a lot of good skills.

I often listen to music on spotify. Last year I listened to music for approximately 57,500 minutes in total. I like many types of music, for example, rap, rock, instrumental, and Celtic music. My favorite musicians are NF, Coldplay, The Script, Two Steps From Hell, Smash into pieces, Nightwish, Enya, and so on. I think music is vital in my daily life. 

Comments

  1. I don't know how long I listened to music exactly, so it's very interesting information and you really like listening to music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed by your varied tastes in music. I guess Enya's music is quite ambient isn't it. I like listening to some of the songs of the drum & bass NZ band Shapeshifter, sepecially there more chill or ambient songs. They are quite uplifting.
    David :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often listen to ambient music before sleeping. It makes me relax.

      Delete
  3. Did you see the 3 points confrontation Curry versus Sabrina? It was really interesting fight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me (considering my age) , Jordan is the King of the basketball!!!. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Jordan is God of basketball(Lebron James is King), but I think there is a room for arguing who G.O.A.T player is.

      Delete
  5. I think he is one of the greatest ball-handler in NBA history.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love music. It makes my life better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also like watching basketball game! I do not know basketball players as many as you, but I feel very excited when I watch them play hard!!! You listen to music so frequently!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many videos about basketball on YouTube, so I recommend you to watch them!!

      Delete
  8. Hi Ryuya. It's the first time I've heard about the term "Mamba Mentality" — had to check it out. As you've been playing basketball for so long, maybe you could join some basketball club at the university, have you thought about that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't decided yet, but I often play basketball at Unipol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis