Ryuya Fujimoto- Solitary

I think I am a solitary person. I prefer to do things alone because I am always thinking about something( this makes me relax) and I like to be lost in thought. In New Zealand I went to a lot of places by myself. For example, Tunnel Beach, St. Clair Beach, Signal Hill, Skyline View Point in Queenstown, and Milford Sound. I  went to these places and spent several hours just staring at the scenery and thinking about something, listening to music. Of course, I like to spend time with my friends, however the time of being alone is vital for me.




















Comments

  1. I agree with you too. But sometimes, it's okay to have both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fascinating! I also like to visit many places by myself. During my stay in New Zealand, I want to enjoy doing sightseeing alone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New Zealand has a lot of magnificent nature, so I recommend you to go to many places!

      Delete
  3. You enjoyed going to many place in New Zealand. You are good at taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New Zealand has many picturesque places to take photo, so I enjoyed taking a lot of photo!

      Delete
  4. Me too! Sometimes I feel like spending time alone, like just me and no one other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spending time alone is important in daily lives, I think.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto