Something I have learned along the way - Katsuki

 I have learned a lot of important lesson so far. Of these the most impressive one is "do your best to everything". It is a word my basketball club supervisor said to me. I don't think it made impression on me if he didn't do it. But He did. He was also my math teacher. He tried to make the students who are not good at math understand it. He cleaned the school more enthusiastic than us students. He made effort for us to be good at playing basketball. By seeing his attitude, the word really hit me. And by doing my best to everything, I could get a good score on a test and be good at playing basketball. So it is my favorite word.

Comments

  1. I think that "Do your best" is right. I always think, try to something as possible as you can, and do not look back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that "Do your best to everything." is essential to all people!! I often keep this word in mind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto