Megu - Picturesque

     Amamioshima is my hometown. It is an island in Japan and about 60,000 people live there. There are a lot of picturesque nature in Amamioshima. My favorites are the beaches. The view of the beaches takes my breath away every single time I see. In my opinion, Amamioshima 's beaches are the best in the world. People love and care the beautiful nature, so we can enjoy picturesque nature. The nature is one of the things I am proud of. I hope a lot of people will know the appeal. 


Comments

  1. So beautiful island!!!. However, I don't want your homeland to become too famous before I visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so picturesque island!!! I really want to visit Amaniosima somaday. I envy you because you live in this incredibly beautiful island!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto