A Holiday Snapshot -- Karen


I took this picture last weekend at Queenstown. I when to Queenstown for a trip form language center. We gathered in front of Plaza building in Saturday morning. It was kind of hard to wake up in a such morning but I made it an have a long nap time on the bus on the way.
 

I took this picture on the second day, which was Sunday. This was my second visit to this particular place because I went there at Saturday night to see the star. It was extremely beautiful, most beautiful star view I saw in my entire life. I had a nice two and a half hours chatting with my friends under the stars and hope to see a beautiful star view that exceed that I saw on Saturday someday in my life. Because I went there at night i was really impressed with this beautiful view which I wasn’t able to see in Saturday because of the darkness.

I will recommend everybody to go there in day and night.

Comments

  1. What a place to watch the start Karen! I have been there too and it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rode the gondola and saw the star at Queenstown! It was one of the unforgettable memory of Queenstown!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto