What is art to me -- Martiniano

 

There’s no a real definition for art because we can see arte in all the things that can be seen.

In my opinion one way of art it’s the car tuning and one of my favorite’s artists is AKIRA NAKAI SAN, Akira Nakai is a renowned car designer and the founder of RAUH-Welt Begriff (RWB), a Japanese company famous for its unique and radical modifications of Porsche cars. Nakai has earned a global reputation for his handcrafted and distinctive approach to car customization, especially the Porsche 911 models of the 930 and 964 series.

Here are some pictures of his cars.



Comments

  1. I've never thought that car is one way of art, but I think it's really interesting. I think art is not just painting or music. The cars are so beautiful and each cars have designer's messages or emotions and also their own history too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed it could be argued that there is an art to Nakai's work modifying Porsche cars. Interestingly art we can use, is often called 'craft.' The two words are often used alongside each other as in 'Arts & Crafts.' -- David :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your idea is so fascinating. I think each car has special meanings, but I didn't think that car is included in the category of art. I have learned a new perspective of art from you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto