A Dream Adventure - Sota

 I would definitely like to travel around Southeast Asia countries alone in the future, especially in Thailand and Singapore.

Lom, Auto, and some my friends from Thailand told me a lot about Thailand. I learned about the candle festival held in the east of Thailand, the water festival, and so on from them, and that has made me feel excited to visit Thailand. I also want to see various kinds of temples there. I think Singapore is such a fasionable place, so I want to explore Singapore in the future too.

I will visit not only these two countries but also other Southeast Asia countries such as Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines as my wonderful journey. The experience will broaden my ways of thinking something because I will feel a local culture, languages, and people directly. I really want to gain more knowledge about the world by travelling.



Comments

  1. I've been to Thailand twice. There were so many beautiful things to see. Temples, botanic garden, beach etc. I also went on a elephant. I recommend to go there once. I want to go to Singapore too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, Sota. Thailand and Singapore certainly have lots to offer. I love traditional Thai-style domestic architecture and garden design, so if you get to Bangkok, I would recommend you visit the Jim Thompson House & the M. R. Kukrit House. Both houses have fascinating collections of antiques, beautiful gardens & places to rest during the heat of the day.
    Bon Voyage :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was single, I visited Rome, Paris with just one back pack. I just walked on the street of the city, watched the buildings, talked to the local people, tasted the traditional food. These were unforgettable memories and definitely precious experience. Even now I can remember the street of the Rome, the subway of the Paris. If you can, you must go abroad. It is the privilege of the youth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was incredibly hot when I went to Singapore, so please be careful about that! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto