A Myth Debunked -- Martiniano

Many people think that eating raw meat is bad for our health but they are wrong.


There are many studies that show that eating not fully cooked meat can’t be bad  for us, and also there

are more that eating past coccion meat would be bad for our health. but here we have some rules to eat

raw meat or not fully cooked. 

1 the meat has to be fresh or with a good process.

2 the meat needs to have a good quality.

3 The meat can be cooked with things like lemon or pepper.







Comments

  1. Eating raw (almost raw) meat must be a different taste. I personally do not prefer it, but I hear people that it is delicious. Still we should not do it every country in the world make sure that the meat is good quality, as you noted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! I was taught from my mom that I shouldn't eat raw meat, so I was thinking that raw meat was really dangerous. When I saw that people are eating rare meat, I thought ''It's looks nice, but are they really ok to eat it?''. After I saw your post, I want to eat rare meat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely think care has to be taken in this area, to avoid becoming ill. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So interesting! I would often heat meatfor a long time in order not to remain the red part of it, and I understand the truth from your post!!! Thank you for sharing the information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto