Something that I have learned along the way - Paz

 

Something that I have learned along the way is to be grateful about the persons that surround me and enjoy the moments with them. Also, here in NZ I have learned to share more with people and don't worry to much about material things. I'm flatting with 8 persons (five different nationalities) at the moment where we share almost everything, that for me is really nice and an opportunity to learn how to live with different cultures and personalities. This have been an eyes-opening experience and I realized how lucky I am and appreciate more confort zone in Chile. 



Comments

  1. I think someone like you, who holds such gratitude in their heart, is a blessing from God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that it's important not to forget to be grateful about everything and everyone.
    We live with the support of someone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto