Something I Have Learned Along The Way - Sota Maeda

  I have learned the importance of being confident and making an effort continuously. When I was a high school student, I wasn't confident so much in every situations and I felt stressed every day. I was afraid of doing something. Especially, although I like learning English and studied it hard, my English skills didn't get better than I thought. Before an university entrance examination, I lost my confidence due to lack of my English skills, and I thought I should give up making an effort. 

 However, my English teacher said to me that my English skills were great, so I should be confident in any situations and continue to make an effort. Thanks to her, I could pass the examination of the university that has a faculty of foreign languages. 

 Now, I am studying abroad in New Zealand, and I think my English skills have improved than before, but I also believe that I must keep making an effort of studying English hard. I was taught the significance of not only being confident but also keeping on my continuous effort by my important English teacher.






Comments

  1. It was good that you met the teacher who helped you! I was in the same situation before the examination of the university, but some people helped me just like you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto