Something I Have Learned Along The Way - Mao Nakamura

 When I was a child, my grandmother and grandfather often took care of me because my parents were busy to work. My grandparents taught various important things to me. One of the most impressive words is "The sun always sees us". This is my grandmother's word. She often says that to me. This word means if you do a good thing, good things come to you later because the sun sees your action. Also, if you do a bad thing, bad things return to you later.

 I always keep this word in mind. Although no one sees me, I do something for people. For example, I align slippers and pick up trash. Even if it's small like this, I'm going to do something for people. Moreover, even if I'm not seen by anyone, I never do something bad because the sun can see everything. When I see a person doing something bad, I think the person will absolutely have a bad experience. 

I'm going to spend days cherishing this word from now on.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto