Something I Have Learned Along The Way - Lom

   The things that I’ve learned are good things take time. It takes time for something good to happen. My mom always told me being patient and doing what needs to be done in the right manner will eventually do wonders.
   When I graduated high school, I had planned to take a bachelor’s degree at China University. I’ve been waiting 3 months for my acceptance . So, I have second thoughts. Maybe I should take a bachelor’s degree at Thailand University because I already got an accepted offer from Thailand University. But my mom told me not to be in a hurry when making my decision. I decided to wait for an offer from China University, Then I finally got it. It made me realize that it is worth waiting for something good. I’m very happy to study at China University. It was the happiest time of my life.

 





Comments

  1. Always take deep breaths and try to immerse yourself in meditation. And don't worry, try reciting affirmations. Everything will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that waiting is sometimes better than hurrying. My host mother said to me "No rush".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto