Something I have learned about the way



 During my time living at Dunedin I have lost many things, from diving to how to cook better. But the one of the most important thing that I have realize is the fact that is possible to live a high quality life independent of how much money you have, our living is not that expensive. Nature give us the posibility of keep our body healthy if we decided to go into the wild, at the same time that a litlle bit of hard work can give a guy who is in their twentys the money enough for pay for a roof and goog food, finally, the free time must not be wasted, its priceless.

Vicente

Comments

  1. yes I agree. The QOL is not dependent on the money. Happiness is in our mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came to NZ and noticed that nature could calm my mind.
    Although money is important, there are things that money cannot get.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto