Something I have learn along this way - Karen

 I learned “time is money” is a true thing. I didn’t mean I was cautious about it but I think I wasn’t understanding everything. I am going to be 3rd grade as a university student from this April. Because to get a job in japan has a lot of things to do like internships from 3rd grade I don’t have much time to have fun before I graduate my university now. And so I kind of regret not hanging out or not using time useful when I was in my first year. And because I have this regret i now understand that time is unchangeable to anything. But I still tend to spend time looking SNS on my phone and waist it so I still need to try to use my time usefully and try to get red of addiction to phone.


Comments

  1. So are you going to Japan in April? That's very sad to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Time is money" really hit my heart.
    I want to try various things so that I don't have any regrets in New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto