Katsuki - Live Up To

 People's name includes some meaning. My name is also included the meaning of "defeat myself". My parents named me to hope that ,if I lose to others, I do not lose my greed and keep making an effort to my goal. I try to live up to my name. When I am giving up about something, I always remember the meaning of my name. It is sometimes said that names don't have any effects on people's way of living and it is just like a sign. But a name is like a guidepost of life, I think. 

  

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so. Names carry power. If you always remember their meanings and strive for them, you can achieve the desired results.

      Delete
  2. Your name is so great! This story is interesting because your name pushes you forward.
    Name is one of the identities and has power, so it is difficult to choose the name, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I strongly agree with you. The name of the person includes the special meaning! I also want to cherish my name.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto