A New Perspective -- Martiniano Rossi

 

Hello, I want to tell you why I choose this word. I am from Argentina, and there we are not living a good situation, it’s not secure to go to street, people can steel, hurt or kidnap you, just for money or a pair of shoes.

But why I choose this word, because I been traveling abroad this las year seen different cultures, like Spanish culture, us culture or Kiwi culture. And that shows me a new perspective of living, how people live here, not worrying about if something wrong will happened if they go to street or if the price of the basic food will change for tomorrow. And that’s why I love this types of countries.

Comments

  1. I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope the situation in your country improves soon. I'll keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto