A Holiday Snapshot - Sota Maeda

 Before I came to Dunedin for studying abroad, I have visited Ako-city in Hyogo prefecture. My hometown is also located in Hyogo, so it took only an hour by train. Especially, I have visited the rural area called “Sakoshi” because I like rural areas very much.

 In Sakoshi area, there are lots of traditional buildings which are awarded of the top 100 cityscapes, and they are extremely beautiful. Also, Sakoshi is surrounded by bay, river, and mountains. I like traveling alone, and I went to the Ako-city by myself. 

 In particular, I was impressed by the scenery from a hill. I would like to share the picture. It was one of my unforgettable experiences in my life. 




Comments

  1. My grand parents live in Hyogo, so when I go to Hyogo and stay at their house, I want to go there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto