A holiday Snapshot - Paz


I took this picture in the summit of a hiking in Wanaka on December last year. I like this photo because bring me a lot of amazing memories, I remember taking it after one of the best nap of my live with an amazing view. We hiked our first day there in the morning, which is supposed to be a easy hike end up in a really tough one, but it was totally worth it. It was an improvised three nights trip with two of my Belgian best friend here in NZ who are not longer but have left me many adventures and good memories. 

I think the photo perfectly captures the spirit of Wanaka and New Zealand's landscapes through the panoramic view of its majestic mountains. 

Comments

  1. Spectacular scenery! After coming NZ, I became to like walking and hiking more than before because there is great nature here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto