A Holiday Snapshot - Katsuki



 I took this photo in my hometown probably when a junior high school student. There is a castle called Takada castle. Around it there are so many cherry blossoms about 4,000 trees. This place is famous for one of the Japan's top three grand destinations for nighttime cherry blossoms. In the season when cherry blossoms bloom, there is held festival for about a week. There are many stalls and cherry blossoms are illuminated. I used to go to the festival. It was really fun.


This is my memory of my youth. I just show you everyone this picture. This is why I chose this.



Comments

  1. These cherry blossoms look fantastic! Especially, I like the color of the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful photo! I love spring because I can see cherry blossoms!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto