A Hoilday Snapshot-Roger Ni

Before I came to Dunedin, I travelled to Japan, more specifically to Kansai region. On the orientation day of the class, I thought what a coincidence to see so many students from Japan which reminded me of the peaceful and joyful days in the twelve-day trip.

I spent most of the days in Osaka and Kobe. Since I have never been into tourist attractions, wandering around in the neighbouhoods and taking different railways are always the ideal recreations.

Kobe is my favorite city. I am not local, so I couldn't tell which part is the downtown or which is the surburb. The place I stayed is an extraordinarily tranquil area, facing Osaka Bay in the south and seeing mouantains in the north. I enjoyed ramen and  found a park to practise some pull-ups.

This photo is a scene I took of the neighbourhood which I think is definitely better than Dunedin haha.







As fans of railways, my freind suggested that I 'd better take as many kinds of railways as possible which sounded very weird. I picked a day to visit Kyoto.Boarding on the Keihan Line was the main purpose. It was such a joy to walk along the Kamo River under the sunset with the water babbling beside.

This photo is among the most picturesque in my album.



Wherever I end up is where I am. However, next time I shall make some travel plans!

Comments

  1. The purpose of the trip and what you did seem unique and interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto