About me -- Mao Nakamura

I'm Mao Nakamura. I was born in Hiroshima, Japan. My hometown has a beautiful sea and a lot of nature, so I love my hometown. I’m a university student in Osaka. I major in English because I want to be an English teacher. I would like to speak English fluently and understand fast English. 

My family consists of four members including me. My father sells cars. He is usually calm, but he is very kind. My mother is a kindergarten teacher. She is a cheerful person, so she always talks to me. My sister is six years younger than me. She is so funny that I always laugh when I talk with her. I like the time when I spend with my family. 

My hobby is reading books. When I was a child, my parents read books to me before I went to bed. One of my favorite books was “Cinderella”. I loved not only the story but also the picture. I cannot read many books now because I’m always very busy. I would like to read a lot of books from now on.

Comments

  1. I want to speak Japanese fluently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was glad that I heard you were interested in Japanese culture!! Moreover, I was surprised that I knew you could read "hiragana", one of Japanese letters. If you improve your Japanese more, please come to my country again:)

      Delete
  2. I want to visit Hiroshima someday because there seems to be many beautiful landscapes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for praising my hometown! I strongly recommend to come to my hometown for sightseeing. There are a lot of beautiful spots and delicious food:)

      Delete
  3. You have a beautiful family! I wish I had a sister...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! However, I sometimes get irritated by my sister and fight with her. You have brothers and sometimes fight with them, so we are the same:)

      Delete
  4. I heard that your hometown Hiroshima is famous for very beautiful scenery! I really want to visit there sometime! Your family is very nice too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I was glad that I heard you were interested in my hometown before. Please come to my hometown and enjoy beautiful sea and temples, and so on! Also, I would like to see Kako river in your hometown:)

      Delete
  5. what genre of books do you like? For me, historical genre, for example, 竜馬がゆくwritten by 司馬 遼太郎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great that you know a Japanese writer!! Even though I'm Japanese, I know only the writer's name and I don't know the book's name! I especially like mystery novels. I love the moment when I know who the criminal is.

      Delete
  6. Hi Mao. It was nice reading more about you and your family. I used to wish I had a younger sibling, but I happened to be the youngest of the family. And like you, I had a favorite fairytale, but in my case it was "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs", and I preferred to watch the movie (almost every day). I hope you can make it to read more books from now on, especially those written in English. See you on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Isis. I like "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs", too! The seven dwarfs are very cute!! These days, watching Disney's old movies at home is becoming one of my hobbies:) I'm looking forward to seeing you on next Monday!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto