Andrew - ISFJ

 

3 ~ 4 years ago, I used MBTI firstly. There were so many questions. 
At that time, I was ISFJ. So asked to my friends about my MBTI, someone agreed but someone did not.

In last year, my family discussed about the personality, so everyone used MBTI. As like 3 years ago, I got the same result, I told to my family "I have same result three years ago!!!" My wife said with a big smile, "You're reliable." In fact, I expressed disbelief in MBTI when talking with family. But since the results have been consistently the same, my wife couldn't help but laugh.


And oops! The same thing happened on this Tuesday


I believe MBTI can clarify people's tendencies more easily. However, there are so many individuals in the world, each have their own unique personality. I don't think categorizing all diversity into 16 types is the best approach. I think what really helps in getting to know someone when you first meet them is spending time together and sharing experiences.









Comments

  1. I am on the same page with you. I believe the test may give us useful hints about some personal tendencies, but we should be aware that our personalities are way more complex than that and cannot be completely measured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've taken MBTI test several times and my results are always the same, too. I think it is impossible to sort out people's personalities into only 16, but this can help us understand who I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, there are so many questions in the test which I am totally not intersted in. We should not be confined to this result with regard to viewing ourselves and getting along with others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your opinion. I also think it is difficult to categorize people into 16 types, and not accurate to do so just by using questionnaire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your MBTI is the same as mine!!
    I can tell your idea. I think MBTI is interesting as a play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also think it isn't good to categorize people to only 16 personalities. As you said, I agree with you that there are many people in the world, and each of them has a unique, special character!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto