What Art Is To Me - Andrew

This is my opinion to the Questions

Q:. What is art to you?

A: It makes me feel refreshed.

Q:  How would you define art?

A: Human creations related to human emotions

Q: What would you include in it?

A: Architecture, Dancing, Literature, Movies, Musics, Painting, Photography, Statues,

Q: Would you include 'performance art' for instance?

A:  Yes, Performance is the product of human behavior.

Q: How important is it your life?

A: It is a very important part of my life 

Q: How does it make you feel?

A: When I first saw Gaudi's architecture in Spain, I felt shivers throughout my body.


When I visited the Louvre, I was more excited by the Nike of Samothrace(victory of Samothrace) than by Mona Lisa.

Also I visited the museum of Auguste Rodin, I was extremely happy .

For me, I love the Architectures, Statues.


Emotions are a definitely important part of the human. I think that the art, as i mentioned, is the result derived from human emotions. Furthermore, art changes my emotions. 

Whenever I see the Gaudi or Rodin, I feel a change in my emotions. These can make me happy, sad, angry, or joy. 


To sum up, art is not only created through human emotional behavior, but also it can influence human emotions.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto