A Dream Adventure -- Keita Adachi

     My dream adventure is the one to Amazon River basin. I would like to travel there by a boat with some guide who is very familiar with nature, especially with animals. I want to see as many animals and fish as possible. For instance, anacondas, crocodiles, jaguars, piranhas, electric eels, capybaras, otters, and so on. I feel like going on this trip for several months. I think this experience will make me interested in animals. And I'll be able to help people to be environmentally friendly by taking and posting a movie of this adventure on social media.




Comments

  1. Nice idea, Sota. I have no doubt such a journey would impact you profoundly and that you could make a difference through a movie detailing your experiences.
    David :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a wonderful and fascinating dream in the future! Yes, I also think the Amazon River has a diverse ecosystems, and we can see various kinds of animals. It sounds very gripping that you will visit the Amazon River. I'm impressed by your kindness to help everyone care about the importance of protecting the nature and diversity of animal! That is a really great thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BraziI wants to develope the Amazone. Therefore, so many kind of animals can be disappeared in the future. I hope you help the animals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto