Sota Maeda - Inquisitive

 I think I'm an inquisitive person because I sometimes have a tendency to be interested in various things around me. For example, I am curious about the mechanism of airplanes flying in the sky. Airplanes are so heavy, and it is incredibly fascinating that they fly easily and freely. I would often take pictures of aircraft at the airport, wondering why these chunks of metal could fly in the sky. To convince me, I read some books about the mechanism of airplanes with an enthusiasm. 

 Moreover, I'm an inquisitive person in terms of seaching information about what I want to know immediately. I often search how to improve my English skills by using some contents such as English drama and English songs. I frequently look for a correct and effective way of studying English. Thus, I believe that I am inquisitive.






Comments


  1. I believe that civilization has advanced because humanity possesses curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also curious about various things around me. By reading article, I kind of understand why airplanes can fly. But I still wonder why the airplanes can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you enjoy your 10+hours flight
    to watch and think about plane??
    If you find something interesting, please share with us!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto