Something I Have Learned Along The Way -- Andrew

 

During my university years, I had the opportunity to study Eastern philosophers. At the time, I was studying Confucius(孔子), and there was a particular saying of his that deeply influenced to me: "삼인행필유아사" (三人行必有我師). Translated, it means, "When three people walk together, one of them can be my teacher." While interpretations may vary, I understand it as meaning that there is something to learn from everyone in this world, whether they are humans, plants, or animals, no matter how small it may seem.



Every morning I come here by waking, every night I do homework, it is hard for me. But I always come with a joyful heart. By meeting someone and having a conversation, regardless of whether they are younger or older than me, I can have new teachers.
(even though my English is not good, plz understand)

The knowledge and wisdom gained from these teachers help me understand the world and enrich my life. And I want to pass on this knowledge and wisdom to future generations.

Comments

  1. Cheers! I also enjoy chatting with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so, too!! Everyone is my teacher, such as my friend, my family, and stranger.
    I think that I must always be in the attitude of learning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto