Lom - Eye-Opening

   When I was 16 years old, I had the chance to be an exchange student in China for one year. This was the first time I lived far from home by myself. I can say that it was an eye-opening experience in my life. While living in China, I learned about a new culture and how to adapt to Chinese people's daily life. It was a new experience for me, but I quite liked China anyway. I also had the opportunity to visit many places, such as the Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival, which is the largest ice and snow festival in the world. It was the best new experience in my life.

Comments

  1. I think it's difficult to go abroad and live alone at the age of 16. It's impressive that you managed to do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a new experience for me, but I learned a lot from it.

      Delete
  2. I would like to visit that two event Sunday in my life. It is interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same things because I came to NZ and experienced different culture and lives! It is great experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You expected a lot in China.
    You’re a tough cookie to go abroad alone at the age 16!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a wonderful experiences in China even you were 16 years old at that time! I have heard that there are many delicious restaurants in China. Have you visited these reataurant during your stay there?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto