Karen — Scenic

 

I went to Australia in last summer break and had a chance to get on a helicopter. The view was scenic!!! The contrast of the blue from the ocean and the blue from the sky was clear and had a nice combination with white from t the building and green from the nature. I would like to get a chance to get in a helicopter in another place where I can see a nice view. It was just about five mints but it was a nice experience because riding a helicopter was my one of the thing I wanted to do before I die.😂

Comments

  1. It looks so beautiful! I want to ride helicopter and see the magnificent nature someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to have a chance to get on a helicopter too!!! It must be very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! It was wonderful experience for you to get on a helicopter in Australia, not in Japan! The view looks so picturesque. I want to visit Australia someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The deep blue and the bright blue are amazing!!
    It should be an unforgettable memory!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about trying to become a helicopter pilot? It is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The contrast of those is majestic is awesome. It should be a memorable experience for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto