Hasu -- Obstinate

 Do you have an obstinate family member or friend? 

Even if you say "yes", they cannot obstinate than my brother. 
My youngest brother, Jun will be 10 this year.
First, I would like to introduce an episode that symbolizes his obstinate personality.

This was when he was 2 years old, even could not speak well.
Another brother was injured that night, but my father was not at home for  work
that day so my mother took him to the hospital.
Then, I was left to look after my youngest brother for a while until my mother came back to home.
It was late at night so I tried to put him to bed, but he followed my mother and sat down on the porch.
I thought he would get tired and sleep after a while, but he kept waiting until my mom got home 3 hours later.
He was just a two year old baby!!

In addition to his born obstinate personality, growing up fighting with his two older
brothers made him even more stubborn.

However, this his personality has became his strength in studies and sports.

Comments

  1. your brother must be a big name in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh~~~ Hasu, my 10 years old son is same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brother waiting for your mother should be a adorable scene😚🥰

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto