Lom - ENFJ


ENFJ “The Mentor”

My MBTI is ENFJ. The ENFJ personality type is Extrovert, iNtuitive, Feeler, and Judging. People with ENFJ personality type are often described as warm, outgoing, supportive, and encouraging. The ENFJ tend to focus on others and have excellent people skills. Also, good at language skills, do well in leadership roles.

I agree with this one. I’m an extrovert person and enjoy spending time with friends. I usually have a ability to understand what others feel while also recognizing the importance of allowing other people to express themselves fully. I always support and encouraging my friends. 


 




Comments

  1. Youd MBTI makes sense. You are absolutely extroverted and are always having fun with friends.
    I like your strong empathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think you are extrovert. I'm glad to greet you with smile every morning:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like an extroverted person, indeed. I think the way you care about others expressing themselves fully would make you a good leader :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Sounds like you are the archetypal 'people person' -- sociable and engaging. Being able to encourage others is a worthwhile skill and having the interest in doing so is a laudable disposition. Keep it up, Lom.
    David :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers! Extroverted people tend to have greater language development.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also think you are an extrovert, warm, and full of encouraging person! They are great characteristics of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto