Katsuki -INTP

 My MBTI type is INTP. According to MBTI profiles, I'm the engineer type. It shows "logical, individualistic, reserved and very curious individual. You focus on ideas, theories and the explanation of how things work."

 I think it matches my personality. I like to think how the things work. I am curious about everything surrounding me. I prefer to be alone. But I also like chatting with my friends and family. I often follow my intuition. Though INTP represent my personality,   it depends on my feelings.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true, our personality traits do not determine the way we behave in all the situations. I think it always depends on many factors, such as our feelings at the moment, the people who are with us, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My result was the same as yours, and I also think the personalities which the result shows depend on the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a magazine called "How it works". Curiosity is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that Intuition is very important.We often find solutions by following intuition. Trust your intuition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For example, what are you curious about?

    ReplyDelete
  7. My personality type is INTP too. It is very good to follow your intuition, so I really want to have intuitions and follow them as well as you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto