About me - Keita Adachi

    Nice to meet you. I'm Keita Adachi.

    I'm from Chiba prefecture in Japan and I still live in my hometown. I'm in the third grade at my university in Japan and my major is law. I've been studying in the Language Centre since last October and I'm studying here until June.

    My family members are my parents and a dog named Pearl. She is the
Toy Poodle and 15 years old. Therefore, I like animals except for insects. My hobbies are watching rugby, taking photographs, listening to J-POP and watching Netflix. Especially, I enjoy taking photographs of beautiful landscapes in New Zealand and watching anime, such as Bleach and Tokyo Ghoul on Netflix these days. I'm looking forward to the start of the rugby season on 24th of February.


Comments

  1. Interesting to hear that you have a toy poodle at home, who is 15 years old. I have a toy poodle at home who is 14 years old. His name is Neo. It would be nice if Neo & Pearl could meet up. By the way, Neo is white. What colour is Pearl? On another note, what do you hope to do with your law major? Do you have any particular career aspirations at present? David :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keita. It would be nice if we could see a picture of Pearl. I bet she is lovely! ♡ As you've been here in Dunedin since October, do you have any recommendation of places that you found exceptional to go sightseeing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story is interesting! I want to see your Toy Poodle someday. How are your days in Dunedin since last October? I like watching anime and taking photographs too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These days I also enjoy taking photographs because there are beautiful nature in New Zealand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rugby in New Zealand is different from NFL, the one in USA. Atheltes here don't wear protective pads, and I am curious if they will get injured. Besides, Attack on Titan is probably my favorite anime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Keita. Happy to see you again. Tunnel beach is good point to take a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so nice that you have a lot of hobbies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you been staying here since October? I want to hear about Christmas and New Year's Day. How was it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto