About me - Katsuki Nonome

  Hi,my name is Katsuki Nonome. I'm from Japan. I live in Niigata,Japan. I go to Niigata University. In Niigata there are more ramen shops than any other prefecture. I like to eat ramen. I eat ramen once every two weeks. There are so many ramen shop I like. If you come to Niigata,I'll tell you my recomened ramen shops. 

 I love dogs. I had two dogs. Though one is dead,I still have one dog. The dog breed is a chihuahua. The dog's name is Monaka. Monaka is a Japanese sweet name. The color of the dog and the color of the sweet are the same. It is light brown. So we named it after that sweet name.  It is so lovely. Now I live by myself, away from my family. I can't see it frequently. I miss my dog.


 I belong to a basketball club in my university. I have played it for 4 years. I want to get better at basketball. So in addition to three times a week team practice, I go to practice by myself once a week. My hobby is watching MMA fight. I took a lesson in Karate. Because I'm interested in martial arts.  I have never watched it live. So someday I want to watch it live.

Thank you for reading my blog.

Comments

  1. Monaka looks very cute! Ilove dogs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was in Kobe, I ate ramen everyday, just not knowing what to eat. Ramen is tasty. I like MMA too. Oneday, maybe I will learn some skills about wrestling. Besides, who is your favorite figher?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite fighter is Kyoji Horiguchi. Do you know him? Now he is champion in RIZIN(RIZIN is martial arts group's name). He will try UFC again. I hope he will be champion in UFC.

      Delete
  3. I like ramen too! What kind of ramen do you like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like spicy ramen. I sweat when I eat spicy one. So I usually eat shoyu ramen.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Mao. The other dog name is Choco. When combined those, it will be Chocomonaca(Chocomonaca is ice cream name.) It is funny, isn't it?

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing me Monaka's picture! He is very cute! I was surprised you prectice basketball so many times a week. Is it hard, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it is hard. But I want to be skilled player. So I try not to think it is hard.

      Delete
  6. Do you know Slam Dunk? I saw the movie three times last year!!! It is wonderful movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read Slam Dunk in manga once. It was so interesting. But I haven't seen its movie. I think I'll see its movie someday.

      Delete
  7. Hello Katsuki. First of all, Monaka is so cute! In the picture, he looks pretty quiet; is that true or is he a naughty dog? As I've never eaten ramen, I had to google it to see what it is like and it looks tasty! I also know nothing about sports, but I hope you'll be able to watch a live martial arts match one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually he is a naughty dog. He bark and run in home and bite me. But he is so lovely dog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me-Lom

About me - Isis

About me -- Ryuya Fujimoto